- 360 ml capacity tuff mug of stainless steel vacuum insulation which keeps beverages hot or cold for upto 6 hours. Heat Retention 87°C @ 1 hr. / 70°C @ 6 hrs. Cold retention: 8.8°C at 6 hrs
- Easy-to-clean nonstick interior. Stopper disassembles for thorough cleaning.
- Tight fitted lid keeps beverages hotter or colder than travel mugs.
- Made of BPA-free plastic and stainless steel. Durable and sanitary with non-stick coating made of PTFE which is easy to clean.
- Wide mouth accommodates full-size ice cubes
Zojirushi's 360ml tuff mug is constructed out of durable stainless steel and has vacuum insulation that will keep your beverages hot or cold for hours. Each mug has a plastic cover around the mouth and an easy to clean non stick interior. The compact design of this mug takes minimal space while maximizing capacity.
WHAT IS VACUUM INSULATION?
Vacuum means the air between the outer and inner layers of stainless steel has been removed to create a vacuum insulation. It blocks heat from transferring through air (conduction). Zojirushi vacuum insulation also features a copper or aluminum layer tightly wrapped around the outside of the inner stainless steel layer. This copper or aluminum layer reflects heat (radiation), further minimizing the temperature change of your drink. Lastly, heat is blocked from escaping through the opening (convection) with a tightly closed lid.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Zojirushi (pronounced ‘zoh-jee-roo-shee’) began in Japan in 1918 as a manufacturer of hand-blown glass vacuum bottles. Today, Zojirushi' s product line extends to high-end small appliances such as rice cookers, bread makers and coffee makers, high quality vacuum insulated products like vacuum bottles, lunch jars and carafes, commercial restaurant and coffee equipment. In the past few years, Zojirushi has enhanced the focus on design and how appliances fit into everyday lives with the introduction of a variety of new products. The name Zojirushi means "Elephant brand” in Japanese.